Endodontic treatment has two primary goals: to either preserve the integrity of your dental pulp or remove it if damage is irreversible. Root canal treatment and re-treatment are common endodontic procedures.
All of our dentists have extensive training and experience in endodontic therapy. We accept referrals for the following complex conditions and situations:
- Difficulty in diagnosing tooth pain
- Problem anaesthetising a tooth for treatment
- Access problems (the tooth is too far back or mouth opening is limited)
- Complicated root canal structure
- Excessive root curvature
- Root canals can only be access through existing crowns or bridges
- Removal of certain root filling materials
- Removal of broken instruments and posts
During your consultation for endodontic treatment, your dentist will assess your tooth, take X-rays, and provide you with both procedure details and costs. When you are ready to proceed, your treatment will be scheduled.
Our office is stocked with state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment equipment, and our dentists use up-to-date endodontic therapy techniques to increase the chances of your treatment being successful and long-lasting.